Full-Time Concrete Crew Member with Tru-Bilt
Tru-Bilt, a leader has an exciting full-time Concrete Crew Member opportunity based out of the Marion, IL. area. Our ideal candidate must be able to safely complete work, with good quality, on time, and within budget. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up and take advantage of opportunities that present themselves. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations, year-round. Concrete crew members must have their own tool belt, hammer, tape measure, and a valid driver’s license. We are a safety-conscious, quality-minded, team-orientated company. If you fit the bill, we look forward to hearing from you!
Concrete Crew Job Description:
- Complete jobs in a timely manner with high-quality workmanship
- Ability to layout and set forms, install rebar, install wet concrete
- Mix concrete and mortar
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts or form hardware
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ideal candidates would have previous concrete experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.
- Ability to monitor situations, such as weather and what others are doing, in order to make adjustments and maintain quality.
- Employee is required to regularly lift, carry, push, and pull materials and tools up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pick up product
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150-mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Along with many opportunities for advancement!