Full-Time Concrete Crew Member with Tru-Bilt
Tru-Bilt, a leader has an exciting full-time Concrete Crew Member opportunity based out of the Marion, IL. area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete work safely, with good quality, on-time, and on-budget. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations, year-round. Concrete crew members must have their own tool belt, hammer, tape measure, and a valid driver’s license. We are a safety-conscious, quality-minded, team-orientated company.
Concrete Crew Job Description:
- Complete jobs in a timely manner with high-quality workmanship
- Ability to layout and set forms, install rebar, install wet concrete
- Mix concrete and mortar
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts or form hardware
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ideal candidates would have previous concrete experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.
- Ability to monitor situations, such as weather and what others are doing, in order to make adjustments and maintain quality.
- Employee is required to regularly lift, carry, push, and pull materials and tools up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pick up product
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150-mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!