Full-Time Concrete Crew Member with Tru-Bilt
Tru-Bilt, a leader for the past 30 years in post-frame (pole barn) construction has an exciting full-time Concrete Crew Member opportunity based out of the Marion, IL area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete work safely, with good quality, on-time and on-budget. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations, year round. Concrete crew member must have their own tool belt, hammer, and tape measure and a valid driver’s license. We are willing to train the right candidates. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
Concrete Crew Job Description:
- Complete jobs in a timely manner with high quality workmanship
- Ability to layout and set forms, install rebar, install wet concrete
- Mix concrete and mortar
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails,
bolts or form hardware
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ideal candidates would have previous concrete experience or the strong desire to learn.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.
- Ability to monitor situations, such as weather and what others are doing, in order to make adjustments and maintain
- Employee is required to regularly lift, carry, push, and pull materials and tools up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150 mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!