Full-time Spray Foam Installer
Tru-Bilt, a leader for the past 30 years in post-frame (pole barn) construction has partnered with E TRU and has an exciting full-time Spray Foam Installer opportunity based out of the Marion, IL area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete work safely, with good quality, on time, and on budget. We operate one of the highest-quality and most efficient HVAC/Spray Foam shops in the area, and we require excellence from our devoted staff. Each Spray Foam Installer’s work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations (within a 150-mile radius of our Marion, IL location), year-round. Our Spray Foam Installer must have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. We are a safety-conscious, quality-minded, team-oriented company.
Spray Foam Installer Job Description
- Complete jobs in a timely manner with high-quality workmanship
- Applying spray foam to walls, ceilings, attics, soffits, etc
- Load and unload insulation materials needed to complete the job onsite or offsite
- Ability to work off elevated platforms, ladders, or lifts
- Able and knowledgeable with prepping work for insulation install such as; foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, windows, doors, and installing baffles.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Close steel-toed boots (For work in the shop)
- HVAC/Spray Foam operational knowledge/education along with working knowledge of shop equipment
- Have knowledge in all aspects of HVAC/Spray Foam repair and maintenance
- Have excellent customer service skills
- OSHA 10 certification
- Requires medium to heavy work that involves walking or standing most of the time
- Employee is required to lift up to 50 pounds of force on a recurring basis
- Working environment may be subject to high temperatures, confined spaces, dust/dirt, hazardous chemicals, and heights.
- Ability to work off elevated platforms, ladders or lifts
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job accidents and injuries (Requires Personal Protective Equipment).
- Willingness to travel within a 150-mile radius of our Marion, IL location
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!