Full-Time Construction Crew Member with
Tru-Bilt, a leader for the past 30 years in post-frame (pole barn) construction, has an exciting full-time carpentry opportunity based out of the Marion, IL area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete work safely, with good quality, on-time, and on-budget. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations, year-round. Construction crew members must have their own tool belt, hammer, tape measure, and a valid driver’s license. We are willing to train the right candidates. We are a safety-conscious, quality-minded, team-oriented company.
Construction Crew Job Description:
- Range from basic framing to exterior finish work.
- Constructing a quality building including but not limited to: framing, installing building accessories, and metal work.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ideal candidates would have previous carpentry experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools, and various construction equipment
- Experience in post-frame (pole barn) construction.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pick up products from various elevations.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150-mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!