Full-Time Construction Crew Member with
Tru-Bilt, a leader for the past 30 years in post-frame (pole barn) construction has an exciting full-time carpentry opportunity based out of the Marion, IL area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete work safely, with good quality, on-time and on-budget. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations, year round. Construction crew member must have their own tool belt, hammer, and tape measure and a valid driver’s license. We are willing to train the right candidates. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
Construction Crew Job Description:
- Range from basic framing to exterior finish work.
- Constructing a quality building including but not limited to: framing, installing building accessories, and metal work.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ideal candidates would have previous carpentry experience or the strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools and various construction equipment
- Experience in post-frame (pole barn) construction.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product from various elevations.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150 mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!
After downloading and completing the Application for Employment pdf you may;