Full-Time Construction Crew Member
Tru-Bilt has an exciting full-time commercial building Construction Crew Member opportunity based out of the Marion, IL area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete good quality work, on time, on budget, and safely. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up and seize opportunities. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in various locations, year-round. Construction crew members must have their own tool belt, hammer, tape measure, and a valid driver’s license. We are always willing to train the right candidates. We are a safety-conscious, quality-minded, team-oriented company. If you fit the bill, we look forward to hearing from you!
Construction Crew Job Description
- Range from basic framing to exterior finish work.
- Constructing a quality building including but not limited to: framing, installing building accessories, and metal work.
- Must be able to work in a team, and coordinate with other team members.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to learn
- Ideal candidates would have previous carpentry experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools, and various commercial building construction equipment
- Experience in post-frame (pole barn) construction.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pick up products from various elevations.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150-mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!
Tru-Bilt is Hiring For:
- Concrete Crew Member
- Construction Crew Member
- Spray Foam Installer
- Garage Automotive Technician