Full-Time Solar Installer Crew Member with
Tru-Bilt, has an exciting full-time Solar Installer opportunity based out of the Marion, IL area. Our ideal candidate must be able to complete work safely, with good quality, on-time and on-budget. We are looking for someone who has the skills and ambition to move up. The work will be performed at the customer’s job site in varying locations, year round. Solar Installer must have their own tool belt, hammer, and a valid driver’s license. We are willing to train the right candidates. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
TruSolar Installer Job Description:
- Layout and perform the structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
- Support the Crew Lead and Electrician to assure the successful completion of the solar system.
- Work with a crew to install solar panels on both roof mounted and ground mounted systems.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ideal candidates would have previous Solar Installation experience or the strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools and various construction equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product from various elevations.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work nonstandard workweek hours.
- Willingness to travel within a 150 mile radius of our Marion, IL location.
- Provide a world-class customer experience for the homeowners.
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens.
We offer a competitive pay rate based on experience, weekly pay, paid travel time, a full benefits package after 90 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, and Short Term Disability.) Opportunities for advancement!
After downloading and completing the Application for Employment pdf you may;